- Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
- Who are we?
Titchmarsh Playing Field Association is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
- How do we process your personal data?
Titchmarsh Playing Field Association complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: –
- To provide you with specific information about future events in Titchmarsh
- What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Explicit consent of the data subject
- Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties under any conditions.
- How long do we keep your personal data
We store your email address and no other data. You are free to unsubscribe at any time – at which point your email address will be deleted from the system.
- Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Titchmarsh Playing Field Association holds about you;
- The right to request that Titchmarsh Playing Field Association corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Titchmarsh Playing Field Association to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable);
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
- Further processing
It is unlikely that we would ever wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice. However, in this eventuality, we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
- Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact Titchmarsh Playing Field Association at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.Titchmarsh Playing Field Association, The Pavilion, Dryden’s Close, Titchmarsh. NN14